Wednesday 22 April 2015

You Rock

I wanted to do a boy's card for a change - usually I steer away from masculine cards!  It is so hard not adding a heap of girlie things but I think I just wanted to challenge myself.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Birthdays
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/fbchallenge-april-15-21-birthdays.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/AG-no-29.html
PINspirational Challenge - Anythng Goes
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/pinspirational-challenge-138.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio paper pad called "Hey Boy".  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs.  The "You Rock" sentiment is also from Fresh Brewed Designs and the Happy Happy Birthday sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I coloured with copic markers BG13, YG06, YG09, E49, W5, W1.  I matted with some cardstock from Rosie's Studoio

3 comments:

  1. Ok, this is awesome! LOVE the masculine card. The BG paper and those star embellies work perfect with it! Made me smile!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Birthday Challenge :)

    Heather
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card rocks!

    Thank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one is about to begun... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!

    ReplyDelete