Tuesday 24 March 2015

Incy Wincy Designs - Vintage

This week we have a vintage theme for you at Incy Wincy Designs.  Our sponsor this week is Rick St Dennis:



You can check out the inspiration cards using Rick St Dennis images here.  And this is my one:




I have used the fabulous image Paris en Plume.  The background paper and matching pearls are from Rosie's Studio.  I used a fancy rectangle die from Spellbinders to cut out the image.  The image is coloured with copic markers.  I also die-cut a feather using a die that came free with a craft magazine.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Mothers Day/Female
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-303-19th-of-march-mothers.html

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card. thank you for sharing with us at c.r.a.f.t. Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so chic and elegant! I love the feather! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete