Monday 13 October 2014

Hello

When I go down to my local shopping mall, I see many teenagers walking around with their cell phones in use - usually texting.  So, I figured this would be a good card for a teenage girl (not mine though as she rarely texts).


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Just Inspirational - Teenagers
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/team-with-kenny-k-qkr-stampede.html
Penny's Paper - Polka Dots
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-198.html

I have used a polka dot paper for the background - I think this one may be from Kaisercraft.  I added some corrugated board from MME.  The image is from Kenny K and is coloured with copic markers E00, Y17, E41, E43, RV23, RV21.  The sentiment is from Sans Designs and has been cut into a banner shape using a Spellbinders die.  I also added some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

Here is the inspirational picture:

2 comments:

  1. Great card with my favorite picture! I like and delicate colors.
    Thank you share it with us in Just Inspirational Challenge!
    Good luck, Stefi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty, girly card. Lovely polka dot paper - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete