Thursday 28 August 2014

Thank U

This sentiment works perfectly for Thank You cards for Science teachers!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Delightful Challenges - School Daze
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/weekly-challenge-school-daze.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - School Time
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-aug-23-aug-29-school-time-back-to-school

I have used a book paper from Kaisercraft.  The image is from Digital Delights.  I have coloured with a mix of Distress Ink (Vintage Photo), copic markers (W7, W3, W0) and the faux stitching and "Thanks" are with Distress Marker Vintage Photo.   The sentiment is from Daizeefli.  I dabbed a bit of colour on the letters with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.  Matting is black cardstock from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little bookworm! I love the scrabble tile-esque sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week,

    Kez
    (Delightful Challenges DT Member)

    ReplyDelete