Thursday 28 August 2014

School Time

I had a bit of trouble with photographing this card.  I went to take a photo and discovered my camera battery was flat so I borrowed my son's camera and took this photo:



I put my battery on to charge and managed to charge it enough to get this photo:



Now I just need to figure out why I got a colour difference!  You will also note that I added some pearls while my battery was charging as I thought there was too much white space!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Let's Get Krafty
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-108-lets-get-krafty.html
Lacy Sunshine - Back To School
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2014/08/challenge-40-back-to-school.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Add butterfly
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-99.html
Creative Colours - Green, Pink, Yellow and Pearls
http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/creativecolorschallenge17-and-dt-call.html

I have used a paper from a matstack by DCWV called A Type of Art.  The kraft cardstock is from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and has been coloured with copic markers.  I matted with shimmer cardstock from DCWV.  The butterfly die is one that came free with a magazine and I added some pearls to it as it looked a bit lost without some antennae!

I was that busy trying to deal with the issues with my camera, I forgot to add the colour inspiration for Creative Colours!  My apologies - here it is now:

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at brown sugar and I hope to see more from you
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    What a nice card. So lovely. Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..pearls or not Suze it is a gorgeous card and love the added butterfly..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this fortnight with our back to School theme..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Back to School
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its still a lovely Card which ever photo you look at. Thank-you for joining us this week at Glitter N Sparkle. Good luck and all the best.

    Sammi (Angelicbadgirl)
    DT Glitternsparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, thank you for entering card to Creative Color Challenge. Please don't forget to add the picture inspiration to your post. TFS... Tereese (Friday) DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Thank you for entering our challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete