Saturday 9 August 2014

B Items!

Now I could just have put one B item on this card, but I decided to challenge myself to see how many I could.  Can you spot blue, brown, bird, basket, bling and bow:

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - B Items
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/b-items-challenge-brads-bling-blue-etc.html
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Summer Foods (apples)
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-16-summer-food.html
Love To Create - Anything Goes
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-127-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and has been coloured with copic markers.  I used a fancy die from Marianne's Designs to cut out the image.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card!
    Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the colors.. Love that ribbon and the gems! Just fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you are good! I get stuck with letters lol love the cute image you have used!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. The die cut around the image is a nice touch. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Summer Foods" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete