Tuesday 20 May 2014

Triple Flower Pots

I seem to be having a "Three of Something" day as I have created three cards all with three somethings on them!  This one is the second one:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Flowers)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/pinspirational-challenge-107.html
Fresh Brewed Designs - Photo Inspiration Challenge (plant)
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/month-long-choose-your-challenge-may.html


I have used a background paper from a paper pad - I think this one may be from Rosies Studio.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and printed three times to give a row of flower pots.  I have coloured with copic markers G17, G14, YR02, YR00, R14.  I matted onto to an offcut piece of red cardstock and then added some bright green pearls.  I tried adding red ones initially and they just blended into the background!

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. I think simple cards always look classy. Thank you for joining us at (pin)spirational this week. Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS card!! Thanks for joining us at Fresh Brewed Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo cute! Totally love the way you have repeated the image!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Fresh Brewed Challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete