Tuesday 20 May 2014

Pink and Purple - All Girlie girl

I actually enjoyed creating this card - even though I'm not really a pink person.  Maybe all the purple helped!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Girlie Girl
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-158-girly-girl-card.html
Craft Your Passion - Lace and Pearls
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-214-pearls-and-lace.html

I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and has been coloured with my copic markers with the bows highlighted with Stickles.  I die-cut using a Spellbinder Labels die and then faux stitched around the edge.  I have also used some lace, satin ribbon and two different sized pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet and lovely use of the TPS image. Looks stunning. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love the colors! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute. Thank you for joining in the challenge at The Paper Shelter and for using one of our digis.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    TPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Pearls and Lace challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete