Wednesday 21 May 2014

Button Sunflowers

I thought I'd take a different approach with the image - adding buttons to the centres of the open sunflowers.  I'm quite pleased with the effect:

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Buttons
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-85-button-bonanza.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft that has a sort of distressed look to it.  The image is from Little Miss Muffet and has been coloured with copic markers.  After colouring the centre of the flowers I decided to add some buttons over the top - you can see the original colour I used poking through the holes in the buttons!  I die cut using a Spellbinder die.  I have also used some wide mesh ribbon, a button and some twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment