Monday 28 April 2014

Tickled Pink

I bought some new washi tape in pastel shades at the weekend and have been wanting to try it out!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Tickled Pink
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/ikesworld-challenge-15-tickled-pink.html
Eureka Stamps - CAS
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/eureka-stamps-weekly-challenge-86-clean.html

I have used washi tape from Basics to create a border around the card.  The image is from Ike's World and has been coloured with copic markers.  I have added some tiny pink pearls to the centres of all the flowers. 

4 comments:

  1. Suze your piece using Ike's Freebie is so pink and perty! I love love love that you have used your washi in combination with this project - using this background in the way you have, with the various shades of pink and making it SO girly! Just so sweet. p.s. I am both an Ike Digi Freak and a Washi Freak so I double appreciate your creation!!!! Good Luck in the Challenge. Best, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWza !! That looks gorgeous. What fabulous colours and the new tape is very pretty. Such a lovely detail with those teeny little pearls :-D
    Thank you for using my image and for playing along with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! Bravo!
    / Really clean and... clever!/
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a tickled pink kind of creation. You did a lovely job with Ike's image and the tape around the border looks great!

    ReplyDelete