Saturday 29 March 2014

Merry Christmas To Ewe

Coming from a country where there are more sheep than people, I love the idea of Christmas sheep!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Photo Inspiration (sheep)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/march-photo-inspiration-challenge.html
Love To Create - BINGO (Pink + Pearls + Sparkle)
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-108-bingo.html



I have used a background paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps - Scene It Christmas Sheep.  I coloured the image with copic markers using C0 to outline the sheep to give the appearance of white sheep.  I added some Stickles - Star Dust to the image, matted with glitter cardstock (DCWV) and added some pink pearls (Sullivans).

2 comments:

  1. I love the Ewe's, beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Christmas Sheep! Did you see the New SPRING Sheep??
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the The Bug Photo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts TODAY!!!! We hope you’ll join the fun!!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete