Friday 21 March 2014

Celebrate

This card has been inspired by the Kool and The Gang song "Celebrate".  I have always had a love of music (not that I am any good at it but I can appreciate those that are!) and will often find inspiration in music so it is great that there are a couple of musically inspired challenges around.



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
A Song In Your {HE}Art - Celebrate
http://asonginyourart.blogspot.ca/2014/03/a-song-in-your-heart-challenge-3.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Colour Inspiration
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-60-color-inspiration.html

I have used a background paper from Rosie's Studio that matched well with the colour inspiration at Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge.  The image is from 2 Cute Ink and has been coloured with copic markers V17, V17, BV08, C2, C0, B45, G85.  I added a sentiment from Desert Diva which I highlighted with some Stickles.  Die-cutting is with Spellbinder Oval and Scallop Oval dies.  I also added some silver pearls from Rosie's Studio.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at A Song In Your HeART :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so darn cute thank you for joining the challenge at a song in your heart. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. The image makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at A Song in Your He{ART}.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation in our challenge at A Song in your HeART! Good luck and please join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    (A SONG N YIUR HEART DT)

    ReplyDelete