Sunday 30 March 2014

29 Again

I can definitely relate to this one!


I am entering the following challenges with this card:
One Stitch At A Time - For A Woman In Your Life
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-205.html
Craft Your Passion - Ladies
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-206-mothers-dayfor-ladies.html

I have used a bright birthday paper from DCWV as the background.  The image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps and coloured with my brighter coloured copic markers.  I used some red cardstock for the matting and a digital sentiment.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for playing at OSAAT this week.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suze, I do not wish to share how many times I've been 29 or 39 for that matter...however this card sure did make me smile. Thanks for sharing it with us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee,hee!This is just fabulous.The paper goes with her beautifully too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete