Sunday 16 February 2014

Frame It

It is time for a new challenge at Scribbles Designs.

Frames are a great way to draw attention to an item on your page helping to create a focal point.  They are also very versatile and can create quite an impact on your project.  So, this month we want you to use a frame somewhere on your creation.  We can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here is some inspiration from me to get you started:

I am also entering my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Patterned Paper - February
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The images are Frame 9 and Flower Pot - both from Scribbles Designs.  I have coloured using copic markers and then highlighted using Stickles - Lavender.  I used the same Stickles to add a border around the larger image.  To finish, I have added some green pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Suze, love how you framed it and its perfect for Spring. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Suze!! Love love love the frame! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love how you used the frame to frame another scribbles image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete