Thursday 2 January 2014

It's Party Time

Yummy - strawberry cupcake!!  It wouldn't be a party without some yummy food!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles - Let's Party
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-68-lets-party.html
Robyn's Fetish - Party
 http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/challenge-192-party-12292013.html

I have used an image and a sentiment from Delicious Doodles for my card.  The paper is from a paper pad and I liked how the pattern on the paper worked with the shape of the sentiment.  Colouring is with copic markers (which I forgot to write down again!).  I added some Stickles - Crystal to the wings.

3 comments:

  1. wonderful card, love the design & colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “Let’s party!”. Lovely to see that you have used one of Teri's images and sentiments. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete