Wednesday 29 January 2014

Coffee Time

Actually, make mine a Hot Choc! With marshmallows!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 04
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/cold-and-snowy-sweet-sketch-wednesday-2.html
Fresh Brewed Designs - Blog Candy Link-up
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/blog-candy-link-up-challenge.html

I have used a background paper from Provocraft.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and coloured with copic markers E00, YR07, E35, E33, BG49, BG13, YR23.  I have also added some Peelcraft border stickers, some brown pearls from Sullivans,

Here is the sketch I followed:

And the blog candy you can win:


4 comments:

  1. Pretty papers and image. I love your fun card. Thanks for joining us this week at SSW2.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card Suze! I love your chocolate embellishment. Thanks for using one of our sponsor's images and for playing along with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking card, Love the embellishment that you used. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suze. I love that paper you used. You always have the best! Why not also link this one up to the FBD Candy Challenge. You've used an FBD image so it qualifies and you've already got the badge up and entered one so why not this one too?!

    ReplyDelete