Saturday 25 January 2014

Bring a little humour to the birthday

I'm not that good with humourous cards so I sought out the help of Stella!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Wednesday Humour Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/bugaboo-is-turning-fourcome-celebrate.html

I have used a background paper from MME for this card - going with the lots of candles to tie in with the sentiment!  The sentiment and image are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added some aqua coloured glitter tape from American Crafts and some clear rhinestones from Sullivans.

2 comments:

  1. Love your project thanks so much for joining in our Humor Me Challenge in our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL love this, great card! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete