Monday 30 December 2013

Tissue Time

With the changeable weather we are having at the moment there are a few people around with the sniffles (even though it is meant to be the middle of summer!!).

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Flat Friends - Blue, Green and Pink
http://flatfriendschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/challenge-15-colour-combo-x.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch #83
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/pick-of-year.html
Sentimental Sundays - Various past challenges (#149 - Get Well)
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-187-pick-from-our-favorite.html

Another sketch!  I love working with sketches so even though I can choose any past challenge on Papertake Weekly Challenge I seem to be opting for the sketches.  Great excuse to use these sketches again!!!

I wouldn't normally work with a combination of blue, green and pink so it has been fun working with these colours.  I might go blue and green or blue and pink but not with the third colour.  I'm quite pleased with how that combination has turned out.

I used a background paper from MME and then some offcuts from other cards for the smaller pieces.  I think the pink one may be a digital paper, the green is from Rosies Studio and the blue is the reverse of the main piece.  I added a ribbon from American Crafts.  The image is from Flat Friends and is a bit representative of how I am feeling at the moment - mainly hayfever but still a nuisance!


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card - I love the design and you've made the colour combo look so pretty xx Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really adorable and love your coloring. I'm sure it will cheer up whatever sick person receives it:) Thanks so much for playing at Flat Friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so adorable! Thank you for sharing this at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete