Friday 29 November 2013

Tis The Season

My Christmas lilies think it is already the season!  They starting flowering on November 24th - a month too early.  They'll be lucky to last out in flower until December!  Sadly, this is the last challenge at The Outlawz CFC progressive challenge.  I have really enjoyed this challenge and I wish to thank everyone who has played a part in it.

I am entering my wreath card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz CFC Challenge - Anne's Image
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-nov-17-to-nov-30th
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/chnc-challenge-extra-for-november.html

I have used a wreath background paper for this card overlaid with some olive green mesh ribbon.  The image is from Anne Fenton as part of this last CFC Challenge.  I coloured the image with copic markers, die-cut using a Spellbinders scallop circle die and then doodled in the scallops with Distress Markers - Pine Needles and Forest Berries.  I added three pearls to the mesh ribbon for a bit of extra dimension.



No comments:

Post a Comment