Sunday 10 November 2013

Parasol Girl in Monochromatic Green

I love how these minty shades of green work with this sweet image:

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Monochromatic
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/hello-to-everyone-and-welcome-to-our.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Monochromatic
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/challenge-52-monochromatic-and-great.html

I have used a couple of papers from Kaisercraft for this card.  The main piece of the background plus the top layer of the die-cut.  I love these dies from Spellbinders which come in two pieces - meant I could cut a plain layer for underneath using the outside piece only.  I have also added some ribbon flowers coloured with copic marker G02, plus a couple of pearls and a rhinestone.

I have just had a look at the photo of this card and the mint green background hasn't photographed anywhere near the colour it actually is!
 

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the image, so sweet. And the shades of green are lovely, even if they don't look like what it actually is! Very nice! It's perfect for our monochromatic challenge at CC&CC! Thanx for joining us! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you coloured that ribbon with a copic. Incredible what those markers will do. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card that you have created! I love the shades of green. It is something unexpected. The image is also very cute. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Your image is very cute and the color green is so beautiful. Thank you for joining the challenge of CC&CC. Hugs, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, what a cute image and adorable little flower embellishments. Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge x
    CC&CC
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete