Saturday 26 October 2013

Fall Colours

This wasn't the image that I was originally going to use for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge but due to some technical issues I didn't receive the image that I wanted to use in time.  So.....I thought a bit outside the box and came up with a non-fall image which I then coloured in fall colours:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Fall Colours
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/lacy-sunshine-challenge-19-fall-colors.html
Robyn's Fetish - Fall
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-182-fall-10202013.html

I am currently away from home for 2 days and don't have my usual photo set up.....so I photographed on the bed in the unit.  Hence, the background has stitching in it as it is a quilted bedspread - I decided this was a more interesting background than the other options here!

On to the card - I have used a tartan background paper and some mesh ribbon.  I had thought I'd used an olive green one but after I stuck it down I realised it was actually black!  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and has been coloured in copic markers G94, R59, R47, YR23, YR07, G82.  I have also added some olive green pearls from Sullivans.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful fall card, love the mesh ribbon and CAS style of your card, thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete