Thursday 19 September 2013

Bit by the Bug Beginnings: Another Bug is Born




You are going to want to go and visit Creative Bug on the Loose today because a new Bug has been born. Naomi is sharing with the world her newest release:

 Sock Monkey - Manchester Family



Here is my card that I created using this wonderful digi:




I used two papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for the background which co-ordinated well with the patterns on a couple of the sock monkeys.  I have used a Spellbinders Labels die to cut out the image.  The matting is pearlised paper.  The colouring of the image is with copic markers B24, B000, G02, G00, Y02, Y000, RV02, RV000 plus the addition of Stickles - Star Dust.  I found this wonderful sentiment at Desert Diva which fitted perfectly.  I die-cut the sentiment using a pennant die from Spellbinders and then added some faux stitching to carry the stitched theme through.  I also added some rhinestones across the top corner of the card.
 The card roughly follows the sketch at Digi Haven.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Digi Haven - Sketch
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/sketch-challenge-sponsored-by-beccys.html
To learn more about this image and also find out how you could win a copy of this sweet sock monkey, make sure you head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the directions that have been laid out.  Entering to win is super simple.  You don't want to miss out on this exciting opportunity

 So, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Head over to Creative Bug on the Loose.


I've caught the bug,

have you?


2 comments:

  1. Great card! Fab take on the sketch! Thanks for joining at Digi Haven: Kevin's Sketch
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image, and the colours, great take on my sketch, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven,Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete