Thursday 29 August 2013

Christmas ATC Card

I struggle a little with ATC cards for some reason.  I did manage to complete this one though:

I am entering this ATC into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare To Be Sassy Thursday
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-191.html


I have used Holiday Cinderella by Sassy Studio Designs and coloured her with copic markers E25, E21, G17, G14, R29, R27, E00.   I also added some Stickles - Crystal.  The embellishments are red gems from Sullivans.

3 comments:

  1. Suze, this is so cute! Love the CAS feel with just the touch of rhinestones. Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Studio Designs DTBST challenge this week and good luck.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the CAS design and the bling, very sweet! Thanks for joining us at SSD this week.

    ReplyDelete