Saturday 27 July 2013

Guy Car Keys

A card for a male passing a driving test - a little while till my son gets his but some of his friends are older than him:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - July BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/july-bingo-challenge.html
QKR Stampede - Cars, Trains, Planes (Car)
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/qkr-stampede-weekly-challenge-49-oh-my.html

My BINGO line is sentiment - button - glitter (cardstock)

I have used a polka dot paper from my stash - this was originally a scrapbook paper.  The image is Guy Car Keys from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have coloured using copic markers R29, R27, B29, B24, C5, C3, E43, Y35.  The button is one from my Mum's button box - I thought this one looked wheel like with spokes!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Guy Card!I love the driving test theme. Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great guy card. I love the embellishment you have added. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy CTB-DT

    ReplyDelete