Wednesday 12 June 2013

OMG - it's a contest

When I saw this contest on the Kenny K's Krafty Krew website, I immediately had a name for one of the girlz.  The rest I had to think about.  First I'll start with the picure of the girlz:

And here are the names that I've chosen:

1. Toni
2. Susie
3. Brenda
4. Naomi
5. Lisa

I'm going to start with the easy one - I chose the name Brenda for 2 reasons.  The first is because she looks so much like my daughter even down to the freckles.  However, my daughter has been named for her auburn hair.  The name Brenda is a gaelic name meaning fiery - just perfect for this colour hair.

I chose the name Toni after Toni Basil (singer).  The hairstyle and general attitude just reminded me of her.  The song "Oh Mickey" is the one I'm thinking of in case she doesn't always look like that!

The name Naomi is after Naomi Campbell (model).  The image is so like her - even down to the model style pose.

The other two names just popped in to my head - no particular reason really.






No comments:

Post a Comment