Sunday 30 June 2013

3 D Embellishment

I created my own 3D embellishment for this card using a button and a copic coloured rose!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - 3D creation
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/show-us-those-3-d-creations.html

The background paper is from a paper pad by Pink Paislee called "Spring Jubilee".  I have added a strip of lace from my stash.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy, coloured with copic markers then die-cut with a Spellbinders Labels Die.  The 3D embellishment uses a button from my Mum's button box together with a copic coloured white ribbon rose.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card love your pink girl and papers. Thank you for using a Whoopsi Daisy image and joining us at Whoopsi this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete