Sunday 12 May 2013

DIY Dad

A card with a masculine feel - I am starting to get a better number of these in my card box!

This card is for the challenges at:
Delightful Inspirations From the heart - Sketch 17
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/05/i-heart-card-sketches-no-17/
Birdie Brown - DIY Dad
http://birdiebrown.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/new-freebie-challenge.html

I have used a couple of background papers from a paper pad by Glitz called Vintage Blues.  I have used three different grosgrain ribbons from American Crafts.  The image is from Birdie Brown, coloured with copic markers and matted with metallic paper.

I used the sketch from Delightful Inspirations from The Heart but rotated it by 90 degrees.

3 comments:

  1. The color combo, grey & blue is fab! Thank you for joining my freebie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cool dude! Great paper combo! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun guy !

    Thanks for joining us @ Deligthful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete