Monday 13 May 2013

Card for Naomi

I created a very special card for Naomi but have had to wait to post it as she is one of my followers and I didn't want her to see it too early!

The card uses some paper from a paper pad.  The matting and flower are using metallic paper.  The flower has been die cut using a Marianne's creatables die and then layered together with a centre of three small pearls.  I have added two larger pearls in the same colour to the lower right hand corner for a bit of balance.  The image that I have used is one of Naomi's images and can be found at Creative Bug on the Loose.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The lace is some from my stash.

I have also found a challenge to enter this card into:
Brown Sugar - Angels or Fairies
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/challenge-41-angels-fairies.html

6 comments:

  1. Suze. Thank you so much for helping out with the card drive. Your card is just so very sweet and I know Naomi will absolutely love it--in print and in person. I love that used Angel Bug on it. That metallic paper and flower are really cool and I love the soft colours.

    Take care and have a great week my friend!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue thank you so much!!!! I was so impressed you used angel bug and you did such an awesome job with her!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image and agreat card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute card!

    Thank you for joining our Angel and Fairies at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Angels and Fairies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supercute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Brown Sugar Challenges, good luck
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete