Saturday 20 April 2013

Pocket of Flowers

This card evolved a bit from the concept in my head.  I was originally going to add pearls to the centres of the flowers but altered that to on the pocket itself and the sentiment on the paper! 

The card is for the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Stitching - real or not
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-28.html
Platypus Creek - Flowers and pearls
http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-30.html

I found this gorgeous paper in a paper pad by MME which was just perfect for thefeel of this card.  The colours matched perfectly - I had already coloured the image when I decided to go looking for paper. 

The image that I have used is from Platypus Creek Digitals.  I have coloured the image using copic markers B05, B00 (I think), R02, R000 plus a couple of greens but can't remember which ones I used (may have been YG17 and YG11 but I'm guessing here!).

The pearls are from Kaisercraft and I have used two different sizes on the pocket and the smallest ones on the sentiment.  The flowers have been crafted using a Marianne's Designs die and some metallic paper.  The matting is some pale blue textured cardstock from DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. very nice,thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Thanks for participating in our PLATYPUS CREEK DIGITALS challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete