Tuesday 5 March 2013

Lilac and Lemon

A colour themed card this time:

The card is for the challenges at Nutcrafters:
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/challenge-37lilac-and-lemon.html

These two colours work so well together so I enjoyed creating this card.  I have used background papers from DCWV Lemon Flowers and also one from MME for the matting.  The lace, flowers and rhinestones are from my stash.  The rhinestones and rose were uncoloured but I coloured them to match with a copic marker.  The image that I have used comes from Nutcrafters and has been coloured with copics.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love this image so serene.Fab papers and colouring.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over the number of things that can be coloured by copic markers. Incredible. Love how you grouped the brads and flower together. Another great job Suze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, you still haven't been over to pick up your award :( Please come and get it here, then copy and past the info , change the relevant info and pay it forward. You totally deserve this and I hope it helps you get more followers! You can find it here...http://alookthroughmyeye.blogspot.com/2013/03/wow-liebster-blog-award.html?showComment=1362493983127#c5664954280894973050
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete