Monday 11 March 2013

Double Trouble

Why is it when I see a dinosaur, I always want to colour it purple?  Is it too much watching Barney with my children when they were little?  Anyhow, here is another purple dinosaur!


This card is for the challenges at:
Lacy Sunshine - Double Trouble
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2013/03/challenge-3-double-trouble.html
PINspirational Challenge - Yummy Purple
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/pinspirational-challenge-47.html


The Lacy Sunshine challenge I found courtesy of Ike of Ikes World.  After reading her post about this challenge, I decided I might like to give it a go too.  Fortunately, the image came through really quickly as I have a full week next week with some 12 to 14 hour days - yuk but it is only for another 7 days and then I'll have heaps more crafting time I hope (and some money to buy some more goodies!!!)

Anyways, I digress, back to the card.  The background paper is some from my stash.  The image is the challenge image at Lacy Sunshine Challenge and comes from Heather Valentin.  I have coloured the image in mainly violet and green copic markers.  The die-cuts are from Spellbinders with the matting cut from some metallic paper in a lavender colour.  I have also added a purple organza ribbon tied in a bow - still can't find my bow maker so had to tie this one manually too.

5 comments:

  1. You've done a great job Suze...it's lovely.

    And no one knows what colours dinosaurs actually were, so for all we know they could have all been pink or purple!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Who doesn't like purple! Great job! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovey card. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!!!! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete