Friday 29 March 2013

A Floral Thank You

A purple and blue colour scheme for this card:

The card is for the following challenges:
Digi Darla - Flowers
http://digidarlas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/ddc55-flowers.html


The lovely smiling fella on this card is an image from Digi Darla.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and has been die-cut using a Spellbinders Tag die.  The purple flowers are ribbon roses coloured with a copic marker to match the flowers in his hand.  I have also added a triangle of decreasing size purple rhinestones.  Background papers are both from a paper pad by Glitz.

I realised too late that I forgot to add DD beside my entry as I used a Digi Darla image - sometimes I wish there was an edit button on Inlink!

2 comments:

  1. You done a great work with this challenge and you picked a perfect DD stamp.

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Darla and good luck!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and congrats on your win over at Digi Darla's!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete