Saturday 2 February 2013

Monster Birthday

A card suitable for a young boy's birthday:


This card is for the challenge at:
Pikes Playground - Happy Birthday
http://dustinpike.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/birthday-wishes-challenge.html
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/challenge-49-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from Spyder's Corner called Spots and Dots.  I just thought this paper was fun and cheerful and really matched the feel of this image from Doodle Dragon Studios.

I have kept the circle feel going by using circle dies from Spellbinders.  I placed a rhinestone in the centre of the sentiment circle.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Suze, I love this card. The layout and bg paper are perfect! Great job with Dustin's monster! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a funky little card Suze. I'm over here with my official DT hat on behalf of Tuesday Alchemy. We are so glad that you are able to join us once again!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete