Monday 28 January 2013

Limited Runs Dog

A love letter:


This card is for the following challenges:
Seems a Little Sketchy - Sketch 31
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/sketch-31-bugaboo-eureka-stamps.html
CRAFT Challenge - Valentines or Love
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-191-24th-of-january.html
PINspirational challenge - Photo Inspiration Dog
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/pinspirational-challenge-41.html

I have used some background paper from my stash - actually this piece had fallen onto the floor.  When I picked it up, I decided to use it for this card rather than put it back away!  The image is from Limited Runs and is called Little Puppy Love.  I have coloured with copic markers.  I have used Spellbinders dies for the die-cutting.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  I have also added three little red heart rhinestones.




5 comments:

  1. This is such a darling card. Makes me smile!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the paper! :) Love the image and it works wonderfully with our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Suze, a sweet little card! I love the dog! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the CUTEST!!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I just love this card - it is indeed the cutest. Thanks for participating in the Seems A Little Sketchy challenge and please continue - great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete