Monday 14 January 2013

Glittery Butterflies

When I saw this image from Platypus Creek, one of the things I wanted to do with it was to glitter it. 



The current challenge of Anything Goes enabled me to do that.  You can find the challenge here:
http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-23-anything-goes.html
I am also entering this card into the Butterflies challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge.  Great timing for them to have a butterflies challenge!  You can find that challenge here:
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-24-butterflies.html

I have used the image from Platypus Creek Digitals called Ulysses Butterfly.  The cardstock comes from a paper pad from DCWV called The Performance Cardstock Matstack.  The swirly die cut is from Memory Box - I love the intricacy of this die.

2 comments:

  1. Love the glittery butterfly. Great job Suze.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week, we hope you decide to join us again!! Good Luck,
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete