Tuesday 22 January 2013

Embossed

I haven't had the embossing folders out for a while:

This card is for the following challenges:
Meljens Designs - all white except the image
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-143-white-out.html
Totally Papercrafts - Embossing of any kind
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/its-embossing-time.html
Crimbo Crackers - white on white
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-33-white-on-white.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

The card has been embossed with an embossing folder called Tuscan Tiles.  However, I actually think that the embossing looks alot like snowflakes!  I was originally going to use my holly embossing folder except I can't find it.

The image is from Meljens Designs and is called Penguin Cocoa.  The image and snowflake have been die-cut using dies that I purchased recently.  Both of them are Spellbinders dies.  I have also added some white glitter tape from American Crafts.  The image has been coloured with the palest copic markers that I have.  I wanted just a hint of colour.

8 comments:

  1. It's strange you say you haven't used embossing folders for a while - I've just blogged with a card and said the same thing. I love your card - thanks for entering it into my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome. That image is absolutely adorable. That is the next thing I have to invest in (after I've saved up for the Bamboo Create that I want)--an embossing machine. Need to save up the pennies man. Too many goodies to buy.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Suze,love that cheeky little fellow! It's just perfect for our challenge at Totally Papercrafts. Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love embossing and you're right this one does look like snowflakes. Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs this week. hugs & blessings on your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely Suze. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, MD DT

    ReplyDelete