Tuesday 29 January 2013

Charming New Sassy Cassie

The image that I have used for this card is New Sassy Cassie from Sassy Studio Designs.

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to Be Sassy Thursday
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-161.html
Penny's Paper - Embossing
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-111-embossing-wet-or-dry.html#comment-form
Lady Anne's Challenge - Anything Goes
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/2/post/2013/01/our-3rd-anything-goes-challenge.html

I have embossed the background using gold pearlised cardstock and an embossing folder.  This one is a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder (EL-011).

The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is called New Sassy Cassie.  I have coloured her using copic markers and then added some gold stickles to her hat band.  I wanted to keep the colouring soft on this image.  The image has been die-cut using a Spellbinders die and then embossed using the embossing mat rather than matting.

I have added a soft pink satin bow and a charm to embellish the card.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! How did you do that hat? I love the band. Your embossing is lovely. Bravo! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you again!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that shimmer paper and fun embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the shimmer paper with the embossing and the glitter on her hat! Thank you for joining us over at DTBST!

    Alaine SSD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossing & I love the image. You did a great job with the coloring. Thank you for joining us for our 3rd Anything Goes Challenge on Mondays at Lady Anne's. We look forward to seeing you again. :)

    ReplyDelete