Friday 11 January 2013

A shiny present for you

This card was a bit hard to photograph with all the shininess in it - the flash reflected back at me!


The card is for the challenge at A Day for Daisies:
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/adfd-january-club-kit-hop-challenge-61.html

This has also been an exercise in using up some of my older stash.  Both the card blank and shiny green cardstock are from a cardmaking kit I bought at a craft fair about 3 years ago!  The gold peel-off stickers I have also had for about that long!

The image is from A Day for Daisies and the sentiment from Paper Smooches.  I have also added a green wooden button to the end of the banner and some sparkly rhinestones in the top right hand corner (flash has bounced off them too!).






3 comments:

  1. Whoa! This really is super shiny!! I love how you made the sentiment panel expand on one end! Thanks so much for playing along in the ADFD challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a shiny card. Thanks for joining us at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about shiny. Love the monochromatic look of the card.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete