Tuesday 25 December 2012

Make it like Pops

You can find the latest Tiddly Inks challenge here:
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/challenge-100-make-it-like-pops.html

For this challenge, I went with the snowflakes, a bit of the colour and the easel design:

The image is one from Tiddly Inks and is called Star Ornament.  I have die-cut the image using a Spellbinders snowflakes die set.  The image has been coloured with pastel coloured copic markers then adorned with both Glossy Accents (stars) and crystallina kindy glitz (snow). I have used an easel card design.  The embellishments are pearls and snowflakes.  The sentiment is a digital image - not sure who the designer is.  I think I need to improve my printing out of images that I include the source then!  If anyone recognises this one, can they leave a comment please so I can give credit to the designer.



1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous sweetie, thank you so much for joining in with the make it like "Me" challenge, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete