Sunday 25 November 2012

Get Well Wishes

Rather than using an image of something with tissues, etc I decided to create a get well card with a bear bringing flowers to cheer the person up!

The card is for the challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-146-buttons-bows.html
Sentimental Sundays - Get well + sentiment
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-129-get-well-wishes.html

The background paper is from Trimgym.  I thought I knew where the digi came from but I was mistaken as it is not in that folder!  I will need to check when I get home from work later today and update the post - unless someone can help me out!

The sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  I have added three glitter faux buttons die-cut using a Memory Box die - this one is the smallest of the four in the set.  I have also added a little pink bow to the sentiment.

6 comments:

  1. This card is adorable Suze. I just wanted to let you know that I finally got your 'foxy thanks' card up on my site. I don't know where my head was at. I wanted to show my husband all the great cards you had made using some of my images and when I was looking in the gallery I realized I had completely forgotten to post your latest. Sorry for the delay.

    Have a great weekend,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin that cute imagie! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, I love the background paper and the image is so cute, apologies for commenting so late, thank you for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling. Surely it will brighten up someone's day. Thanks for joining the "Get Well" Challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed what a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Buttons & Bows” Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete