Sunday 21 October 2012

Pretty in Pink

October is the month for creating pink cards and projects!  Here is a think pink challenge:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/challenge-115-think-pink.html

I've gone with a cute image:



The background paper and matting paper are from my stash.

The image is from Kenny K and is called Heart Teddy Bear.  It is such a cute image that suits pink really well.  I've used mainly RV06 and RV02 for the pink colouring.  I've also used some RV10 lightly through the fur area and on the paws and nose.  The remainder of the bear has been coloured in an E copic - can't remember which one I used!

The sentiment is an acrylic stamp I think.  It is one that I was going to use on another card and then changed my mind.  It was perfect for this card though. 

I have added some pink flowers and rhinestones as embellishments.  The ric-rac is from American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment