Wednesday 10 October 2012

Happy Autumn

This challenge is actually called Welcome Fall and can be found at the Milk Coffee Challenge blog:
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/welcome-fall-challenge.html

However, we call it autumn so it seemed funny using the word Fall - hope you forgive me!



With a strong background paper and strong image, I kept the remainder of the card simple to avoid clutter.  The image has been cut using a Spellbinders scallop circle die.   Usually I use this particular die for the matting but decided this time to use it for the image instead!  It stood out beautifully against this background paper so decided not to matt at al.  The sentiment is sitting atop some orange grosgrain ribbon from American crafts.  The only other embellishment is some rhinestones.

The background paper is from Create with TLC.   The image is from Milk Coffee.  The sentiment is one that I typed in Word as I couldn't find what I wanted amongst the many sentiments that I do have!  I have used a font downloaded off the internet which unfortunately I didn't record where I got it from.




No comments:

Post a Comment