Thursday 20 September 2012

Scrap it

Meljens Designs Studio came up with an interesting challenge this time:
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/challenge-127-scrap-it.html

I have bought so many scrap packs years ago that I thought I would get alot of use out of and are still languishing in my supplies!  This gave me an excuse to have a good going through these packs.



I have used several different scraps from the one pack which sort-of co-ordinate but with this card I didn't feel it really mattered.  The top piece is the reverse of the right hand one on the bottom layer.  I used a Martha Steward Eyelet Lace border punch on that one.  I have used four different scrap pieces plus the reverse of one to make this card.  The image is Beach Kitty from Meljens Designs Studio.  I felt that this made a very good Hello card so found a sentiment from Dana's Inspirations that matched the feel of the paper scraps with it's flourish.  The ric-rac is from American crafts, the die-cut is a Spellbinders and the image has been coloured with copics.




No comments:

Post a Comment