Tuesday 18 September 2012

Live in the Moment

The challenge at CRAFT Challenge calls for an autumn card:
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/craft-challenge-172-autumn.html

We don't really send autumn cards to each other so I have worked with the autumn colours and gone with a sentiment that can be used for other occasions.


The card uses papers from a paper pack called Red Chocolate Caramel Papers by Trimgym.  I won this pack in one of the Trimgym challenges.  I really love the rich colours in this pack and this challenge was perfect for my first card using this pack.  I have matted each layer onto chocolate brown cardstock.

The image is aso from Trimgym and is called Girl and Dog.  The sentiment is a recent freebie from Desert Diva and the colour was just perfect for this card.  That colour swirl is part of the image not something that I added!

To finish the card, I added three rhinestones which I coloured with my copic markers to co-ordinate with the card.

I'm really pleased with the way that this card turned out.  Every element worked so well together - I hope that you think so too!

3 comments:

  1. You should be pleased!
    It looks great... so glad you could use my creation!
    Hugs
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card,papers look perfect, thanks for playing along with CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete