Thursday 6 September 2012

Anything goes at Meljens Designs Studio

This current challenge at Meljens Designs Studio is an anything goes:
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/challenge-125-anything-goes.html

I took this opportunity to use a Meljens Designs Studio stamp that I hadn't as yet used.  It is called Cozy Winter Owl.

The background papers are both from Bearly Mine Designs.  I have covered over the join between these papers with some narrow green satin ribbon.  I used the same ribbon to tie a bow.  The image has been coloured using copic markers, glossy accents and Crystallina Kindy Glitz.  I die-cut the image with a Spellbinders label die and matted it with green cardstock.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I am partial to owls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the greens in this card. The bit of sparkle is a nice touch!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete