Sunday 12 August 2012

Studious Boy Card

The theme at Kenny K Krafty Krew challenge is to use ice-cream colours:

http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-105-ice-cream-colours.html

I can never pick a favourite so often opt for the double scoop and usually change flavours every time I get an ice-cream - they are all yummy!  For this card, I have chosen mint chocolate chip and bubblegum ice-cream flavours - one scoop of each!

The inspiration for this card comes from my son who is studying for mid-year exams (although the boy in this image looks much younger than my 14 year old!

The image that I have chosen for this card is Map Kid.  I have coloured him using copic markers.  I coloured his trousers in E47 and E43 and then went over them in 0 to give them more of a worn look.  The hair is also in E47 and E43 - without the 0!  The other colours that I have used are E000 (shirt and land), B02 (shirt and sea), B000 (page) E02 (boxes on pages). 

The card is created from a blue card blank. The background papers are some that I have had in my stash for quite some time.  I used Spellbinders Labels die to cut out the image and matt.  The Well Done is an acrylic stamp that came with a card making magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment