Monday 20 August 2012

Fly, Fly Away

I have ended up creating two cards for the Bearly Mine Designs challenge:
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-no-48-fly-fly-away.html

I couldn't decide which image or paper to work with so created with both:



This card has a slightly different feel to it.  I have used a more patterned paper from Bearly Mine Designs for this card.  The image is one from TLC Creations called Vintage Birds Feathers.  I have lightly coloured this image using two copic markers from the BV range.  The image has been matted on to some lilac cardstock which has been corner punched.  I threaded some fibres around the corner punch to create a frame for the image.  I have added a glittery foam butterfly as an accent to the card.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely creation in stunning colours. Thanks for joining us in our Flying challenge over at Bearly mine Challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete