Saturday 25 August 2012

A Sweet Card

The Sweet Stop is a new challenge that I am trying this month:
http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/sss172-sketch-with-spin-and-prize.html

The sketch had a spin to it but that was easy as I love using die-cuts and punches!


My camera seems to be in the mood for taking less than clear photos today.  I need to get this uploaded before I go out and may not be back before the challenge closes so for now this photo will have to do.  I will try and get a better photo when I return home! 

I'm home earlier than expected and have re-photographed the card:
This photograph is much better!

The card uses some papers from my stash - one of which has been punched with a Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Border punch.  The lace over the top has been sprayed with Perfect Pearl Mist.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp I have had for a while.  The image is one from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter.  The image has been die-cut with a Spellbinders circle die.  I then die-cut a smaller circle from a post it note and masked the image.  I then inked the remaining outer circle with Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick.  The image has been coloured with copics.  The flower is a die-cut from Marianne Craftables which is then cut and assembled into a flower following the tutorial on her site.

I have also linked this card up to the following challenge:
http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/08/august-scraphappy-paper-crafter.html

I realised that I had used a Scrap Happy Paper Craft image and pink paper which were the two requirements for this challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card so much! It's so pretty! The lace look turned out awesome. Thanks for sharing at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com

    ReplyDelete