Tuesday 3 July 2012

An owl card

I quite enjoy working with owl images and it is one of the things my son loves - along with foxes!  So when I saw this challenge:
http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/play-date-cafe-dt-call-ends-in-one-week.html
- which is really all about the colours - I noticed the owl so I went with that:




The owl image I have used is from TLC Creations and is called Fairy Tale BH Owl Girl.  I got this from Craft Chaos blog when participating in a TLC blog hop.  I have die-cut the image using Spellbinders oval die and the matt with Spellbinders scallop oval die and red cardstock. The image has been coloured using copic markers.

The background papers are from Websters Pages - Western Romance and All About Me collection combo pack.  I have added a strip of grosgrain ribbon over the top of the second paper.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Love your coloring and use of papers! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete