Friday 13 July 2012

A bright and colourful card

Milk Coffee has another colour challenge.  Check out the colour palette here:
http://milkcoffeestamps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/coloring-challenge-2-and-special.html

As soon as I saw the inspiration picture and colour palette, I had an idea:


I looked at the picture and thought that it would make a lovely background for a card.  I then tried to find some papers that had the same general idea.  Alas, amongst my stash, I couldn't find anything remotely similar.  Not to be steered off my idea, I got out the copic markers and made my own background! 

The image that I have chosen to use is one from Milk Coffee called Special Freebie.  The sentiment is one from Desert Diva.  I have used Spellbinders rectangle and oval dies for the image, sentiment and matting. 

I have used the following copic markers to colour the image, background and matts:
G02
V09
RV06
YR07
Y02


2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet, Suze! I love your background - it looks like colourful confetti!

    Thank you for joining us at MilkCoffee Stamps and I hope to see you for our next colour challenge starting on 10 August!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.Love how your background turned out so cheerful.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee stamps color challenge.

    ReplyDelete